Summer enrollment will begin on March 23rd. Click here to download the membership application and click here to download the financial aid application. New members must complete the full membership application linked above. Any members who already registered during the 2019-2020 school year only need to complete the Summer Renewal Form, which can be picked up at your child’s school/site.
Completed applications can be dropped off at your child’s school or one of the following Club locations:
- Administrative Office, 210 W. 8th Street, Columbia (park in the back parking lot and enter upstairs). M-F 9am-5pm
- Wayne Street Unit, 209 Wayne Street, Columbia. M-F 3pm-6pm
- Teen Center, 210 W. 8th Street, Columbia. M-F 3pm-6pm
- Pulaski Unit, 540 Massey Dr., Pulaski. M-F 3pm-6pm
New member’s payment of the Registration Fee ($40) and First Membership Fee Installment ($75 or $95) are required with the membership application to reserve/hold your child’s slot.
Current members (registered during the 2019-2020 school year) must complete a summer renewal form and will need to have first week of summer payment turned in by May 11th in order to secure their spot.
- Culleoka Unit School (K-12th grade) : 7:00AM – 6:00PM | Area Director: Dustin Laster, (931)490-9401 ext.2623 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- JE Woodard Elementary (K-4th grade): 6:00AM – 6:00PM | Area Director: Christian Wyatt, (931)490-9401 ext.2625 | email@example.com
- Marvin Wright Elementary (K-8th grade): 6:00AM – 6:00PM | Area Director: Christian Wyatt, (931)490-9401 ext.2625 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mt. Pleasant Elementary (K-8th grade): 6:00AM – 6:00PM | Area Director: Dustin Laster, (931)490-9401 ext.2623 | email@example.com
- Pulaski Club (K-8th grade): 7:30AM – 6:00PM | Unit Director: Devon Yurko, (931) 424-5815, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Randolph Howell Elementary (K-4th grade): 6:00AM – 6:00PM | Unit Director: Carrika Tellington, (931)490-9401 ext.2602 | email@example.com
- Teen Center (6-12th grade): 6:00AM – 6:00PM | Unit Director: Vincent Johnson, (931)490-9401 ext.2622 | firstname.lastname@example.org
- Wayne Street (K-5th grade): 6:00AM – 6:00PM | Unit Director: Carrika Tellington, (931)490-9401 ext.2602 | email@example.com
**All site locations are pending a minimum of 20 members enrolled for the site.**
Open and Closed Dates
Our Summer Program will begin on May 26th and end on July 24th.
Closed May 25th, Memorial Day
Closed July 3th, in observance of Independence Day
Closed July 27th – 31st for All Staff Training
In order to reserve your child’s slot for our Summer Program, we require payment of the Registration Fee and the first Membership Fee installment. Summer Membership Fees for 2020 are as follows:
Registration fee is a one-time fee of $40 which covers the summer program from May 26th, 2019 through July 24th, 2019.
- Attending from 6AM until 6PM – $855 (can be paid in 9 weekly installments of $95)
- Attending from 7:30AM until 6PM – $675 (can be paid in 9 weekly installments of $75)
- DROP-INS: The fee for this service is $20 per day. (7:30am-6pm).
Financial Aid & Scholarships
Boys & Girls Clubs of Maury County offers financial assistance for families who cannot afford the above fees. All financial assistance requests are handled individually by Club Unit/Area Directors. Parents are asked to complete the Financial Assistance Application and submit their past year’s tax return and two recent check stubs (or alternative proof of income if these are not available). Once your application is submitted, the Unit/Area Director over your site will follow up with you regarding the status of your financial aid request. Financial aid is distributed on a first-come, first-served basis. A list of sites and staff contacts can be found by clicking here.
Two weeks’ advance notice is required if you intend to withdraw your child from our Summer Program. You will be responsible for payment for those two weeks. Please submit the signed Withdrawal Notice Form, which can be found here, to your site’s Unit/Area Director. If your child stops attending and you have failed to provide notification to the Club, your account balance will continue to accrue for two more weeks. Failure to pay outstanding balances may result in further collection action by an outside collection agency or attorney. If you wish to re-enroll your child in the future, any outstanding balance must be paid in full before re-enrollment in the program.
Membership fees need to be paid as agreed upon in order for Boys & Girls Clubs of Maury County to properly staff each location and provide high-quality youth development opportunities to your family. Your timely payments of fees are documented and can be used as a credit reference. You are required to pay fees as specified in your signed Fee Agreement with Boys & Girls Clubs of Maury County.
Payment is due whether your child is present or not. Your annual payment obligations are based on your agreement to utilize the program, and the subsequent staffing put in place by BGCMC, not on actual attendance. This includes sick time and vacation time. Remember, you are paying for a spot for your child, and each spot must be secured by your on-time payment.
You must pay the Registration Fee and the first Membership Fee installment when you enroll your child. Payment of both is required to reserve your child’s slot.
No fee deduction is provided for emergency closings or the holidays listed above.
A $5 late fee will be assessed for any payments not made by 6pm on Friday to pay for following week of the program. Payments will be taken directly at the sites by our Registrars (front desk attendants). Money orders, checks, and credit/debit cards are accepted. For your convenience, we can also set up auto-debit payments to your credit or debit card. Registrars will have the forms to sign up for this available at each site starting Week 1.
Returned Checks: You will be charged a $30.00 fee if your check is returned by the bank for any reason. If there are two non-sufficient checks, you will be required to pay future payments using money orders.
Failure to comply with the payment policies of Boys & Girls Clubs of Maury County may result in further collection activity by an outside collection agency or attorney.